Get ready for UNMUTE! The must-read business book of 2021 that will help you get a grip on your virtual meetings and kick videoconferencing headaches to the curb!
You open your calendar and feel your heart rate spike as you stare at them. Virtual meeting after virtual meeting, replete with all-to-familiar irritations: technical glitches, awkward conversations, Bob’s nose hairs. (Seriously, doesn’t Bob know his camera is pointed right up his nose?)
Like it or not, being able to mug for the webcam is now an important addition to your CV. But there’s more to having a good videoconference than turning on your webcam. And UNMUTE! will show you how to do it.
In this hilarious and fast-paced book, communication expert Lauren Sergy takes you on a deep-dive into virtual meetings: what works, what doesn’t, and how to make the most of this communication medium without it taking over your life. With energy, wit, and a bucketful of relatable stories, Lauren will help you
- Polish not-so-small on-camera skills like eye contact, gesture, and speaking mannerisms
- Set up your virtual meeting space like a pro…without turning your office into a production studio
- Boost meeting attendees’ focus and engagement
- Manage those annoying technical glitches
- Dial down your stress and kick Zoom Fatigue to the curb