Pubic speaking, communication, executive presence – these are the nuances of our interactions in work and business that can define leadership, ignite change, and disrupt the status quo.
Lauren Sergy is a sought-after expert in the art of speaking and communication in business and work. Armed with a deep understanding of the art, science, and alchemy of interpersonal communication and public speaking, she sheds light on difficult communication situations with refreshing energy, humor, and candor.
Lauren is dedicated to both motivating and enabling people to be stronger, savvier, and more confident communicators. She offers actionable insights and practical strategies that help you, your team, and your people
- Develop critical leadership skills and potential
- Overcome communication challenges
- Make your ideas more compelling and memorable
- Strengthen connections with internal and external stakeholders
- Advance your career and achieve your goals