Themes: Public Speaking, Presentation Skills, Communication, Persuasion
Are your presentations flat, confusing, or just plain boring? Are you wishing that your message was easier to understand, that your audience was more engaged, and that you could create and deliver your presentations with less stress and consternation?
Wish no more – effective and enjoyable presentations are within reach!
Powerhouse Presentations is a workshop designed to help you transform how you think about and develop your presentations. Public speaking and communication pro Lauren Sergy will take you through her strategic approach to developing presentations and determining exactly what – and how much – you should say in any given situation.
In part 1, Lauren will show you her signature presentation development method: The Information Ladder. This is a clear system for developing and honing high impact presentations. This system has been taught to many professionals and is appreciated for its practical, straightforward, strategic approach.
In part 2, Lauren will take you to the next level of great presentations: persuasive rhetoric. You’ll learn strategies and techniques for getting into your audience`s heads and creating content that is both compelling and powerfully persuasive.
Throughout the course of this half-day workshop, you will learn how to:
- Understand your audience`s needs and triggers
- Create clear core messages that help focus your entire presentation
- Structure your information so that your presentation is easier to follow and deliver
- Improve your presentation timing and avoid information overload, and
- Frame your content and arguments to significantly boost your persuasiveness